Monday, June 8, 2009

Holiday....


Haiya school holidays so boring man nothing to do,but i going back school to have my cca lion dance training days on 1,3,5 haiya . But going to have performents le at suntec wah first time performing leh hehe. And the guest of honour is......GOH CHOK TONG . waaa oh man . But never mind i will done my best one.HAHA . Tmr going to have traning le hehe . At our school main lion dance people coming on thursday ba i think to join us on how we perform at the suntec.YA .hehe .Than friday dont have traning lor, become thursday haiye must be very tired on thursday . haha . but never mind . its okay . haha . Em my taekwondo going to have Friendly Match - 19th June 2009 this friday. haha .Have transport bring us there its at aiya dont where la . haha . okat thats all going offline le later my mother scold me le . haha . so bye . . .TERENCE'S


|[ Xiaohong | 11:38 PM ]|